1. Make a one-time or recurring donation. Check to see if your employer matches employees’ charitable donations.
2. Include the NCSA in your estate planning. Learn more about the Cornett Legacy Society.
3. For those eligible to participate in the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC), donate tax-free and automatically through your paycheck. NCSA is listed as Deaf Children’s Literacy Project, CFC code 12036.
4. Participate in Facebook’s annual Giving Tuesday campaign. Watch for emails regarding this online charitable giving event on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving. Matching funds may be available.
6. If you buy and sell on eBay, you can designate the NCSA as your charity to receive a small donation from each transaction.
8. Donate to the NCSA via the PayPal Giving Fund, which covers all fees.
9. Donate your used vehicle. The NCSA will receive the proceeds from your vehicle.
10. Give at Checkout. Add $1 to your purchase when you check out with PayPal. Visit the NCSA profile page then select us as your favorite charity.